Wednesday, March 28, 2018

What I'm up to...

Remember all the snow outside my window yesterday? Well, this is how it looks today.
 A little breakfast. I had toast and peanut butter/honey earlier along with coffee. I'm kind of a grazer.
 I'm working on my sea creatures. I think instead of just "sea creatures" my theme is turning out to be "Sea Creatures With Big Schnozzolas".
I've also finished drawings for the "Anatomy" swap. I probably won't become a medical illustrator any time soon, lol.

 I've committed to a Pick-a-Theme swap, so I have eight more cards to make for that.

 The seasonal bugs seem to keep circulating. Micah's family is on the mend again. I think everyone's feeling pretty good today, but I'm feeling sickish. Sheesh. Wish it was warm enough to take off my storm windows to air the place out. I'll have to just open the front door for a while.

Daughter-in-law, Jess, posted this picture of Starry on Facebook yesterday along with the caption, "Mom, would you help me pray tonight? I keep messing up by asking for a giant cookie." :)

Since the school has a 4 day weekend I'll keep busy drawing, painting and reading while sipping hot liquids. :)

Happy Easter to all! I put my Easter header up a little early, but I figure He IS risen already, so why not? This is my favorite resurrection picture.

God bless and shalom to all!

6 comments:

  1. I like your Easter header.Thanks for the wishes and I hope you have a Blessed Easter too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessed Easter, good Lisa!
    I hope you feel better soon.
    Your drawings are lovely as per usual! (BIG HUG!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the anatomy pics. And your Easter header. Get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful header, Lisa. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Schnozzolas!! Hilarious! :) I do like that resurrection picture too. It looks like Jesus is bounding up the stairs, eager to launch into His work. Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)