Friday, February 22, 2019

Broken record...

This morning...
Now...
Three to five more inches. Poor Adam just cleared the drive off last night... Well, I'm looking forward to a cozy Saturday at home!

Today was my monthly get together with my old deli pals. Afterwards, I did a little shopping and then visited with Micah after picking up the girls at school. I'm getting into quite a routine!

I think I'll find a good movie to watch tonight. You guys have a good evening and thanks for taking the time to read my less than exciting post!

Shalom!


7 comments:

  1. Such a lot of snow, and it still looks very cold1 Nice drawing of the little house. What a wonderful world... Have a cosy time at home !

    Your post is very stunning!
    I'm snow-fan!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love snow too but we sure don't get much of it here! That last picture, the drawing, is so sweet and cozy, I love it! I am glad you saw your deli friends!!! and routines are wonderful!! God bless! stay safe!!! and WARM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous of your snow and of your routine! It's all muddle here, and not even puddle- Spring is upon us now and that is wonderful, but I am a bit wistful about a snowless winter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a broken record, Lisa, because you have new pictures and stories to tell us every time, and I always enjoy them :-) I love to look at pictures of snow, and not have to deal with it in my daily life! Today we have to deal with rain, and in the next three days may get six inches!! But I have to run errands and deal with that... XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. . . . but then there is Badger! LOVE! Oh, the snow. So much. So cold. Spring will come.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snowy and cold here too. Keep smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh - but you have a picture of Badger's home up there, and that makes it well worth coming! haha :) Stay warm and safe up there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)