Monday, September 24, 2018

Still kickin'...

Hey, there! I probably won't be doing much blogging until I get my own internet, which will probably be when I move out to my daughter's place (where I am right now). That could be a couple of months. As I type two grandkids are leaning over my laptop, dumping sandwich parts in my lap, so...

Anyway, in good news, my daughter's MOPS group (Mothers of Preschoolers) is discovering the hygge movement! She loves the idea!

Well, too many distractions. Just wanted you to know I'm still alive! I'll be visiting as I can!

Love y'all!
Shalom!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, I've been wondering if you ever found out what that strange noise was? Very intriguing.

    I hope you get settled in at your daughter's place before winter sets in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great that you are moving to your daughter's place! And won't we all benefit by you having your own Internet again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I hope your move goes well and we will look forward to hearing from you whenever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear Lisa, sister in Christ, I am sssssssssSOOOO happy, that you go to your wonderful daughter! What a heavenly decision of GOD for a a FAMILY in LOVE and HELP and HAPPINESS!!

    Adventurous Grandma! Greetings and blessings to you and to yours from Dori from the Bavarian Forest.

    PRAISE THE LORD!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's all good Lisa; God speed on your move and setting up.
    Sandra at Thistle Cove Farm

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)