Monday, April 9, 2012

Drawing Lab-Lesson 7

I kind of enjoy drawing monkeys! I don't have a large variety of art supplies. No pastels and few felt tip pens other than black and a few colors. But I did what I could with what I had. Here are my two little guys:

The monkey on the left I used a red colored pencil, a green felt tip, a charcoal pencil and a black pen. The one on the right I used orange watercolor, blue colored pencil, purple felt tip pen and peach colored pencil for the guy's finger.
On to Lesson 8, which I think looks very interesting!
Go to Paint Myself Pretty to find out more about Drawing Lab!
Shalom!

2 comments:

  1. love your monkeys ;) (your newest stalker.... ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Joyce the Stalker! Thanks for your comment. I really enjoyed drawing these! I think it would have been more fun just to make them their regular colors. Oh well, I can do that later! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)