Thursday, January 31, 2019

-39

Well, we have another very cold morning, but it promises to get "up" to -8 or so later today. That sounds pretty tropical at the moment. Maybe I can even start my car and drive into Nevis for some coffee creamer!
Micah sounds like she's growing weary of rambunctious children on this third day of no school. Maybe when it gets warmer I'll bring Audrey and Hazel over here to play. We'll have to see how things pan out.

My washer doesn't seem to want to work. I'm hoping it's just something Adam can figure out later. Micah's washer and dryer aren't operational yet. They need to have the electricians come back and check out some wiring and they haven't come yet because of the extreme temps. We'll survive!

That's all for now. Just hibernating and enjoying the view!
Shalom, all!

9 comments:

  1. Hibernation is the word! I bet those little kids are getting a little cabin fever - some time with a sweet grandma will help. Sorry about your washer. Mine was down for about a week until the part came in the mail, but we just went through all our undies and t-shirts until I could wash again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very best greetings to the very-winter-North woods from Minnesota from the Bavarian forest! Dear Lisa, stay warm, too! The snow is beautiful but cold...

    All the members of your winter-family are really heroes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay warm dear one!!! Sorry about the washing machine problems! MY SIL and BIL woke up yesterday to a broken freezer in MI where it is also cold! Thank God they are OK and have fireplaces and family nearby! a HUG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In all our news they speak about this biiiiig cold weather in your region!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh ouch! I know that kind of cold and it's awful. Sending warmer days to you. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm late responding to your post; hopefully by now the washer has been fixed. Keep warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard, that there is coming very warm air now into your very cold region?


    ReplyDelete
  8. If your washers are working now you are probably doing piles of laundry in both houses! I hope it's warmer, as my daughter in Wisconsin reports.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)