Monday, December 4, 2017

Batten down the hatches!

There are rumors of a blizzard tonight. In fact, they postponed the K-3 Christmas concert until tomorrow night. So, I won't be able to go and watch Audrey perform since I begin my preparations for my colonoscopy tomorrow and need to stay close to home (if you catch my drift...). But Micah will take lots of photos and the little gymnasium is so crowded she wouldn't have seen me in there anyway. Still, I wish I could go.

I have no real news, but I had some colorful photos on my camera and thought I'd just post them. I've shown some of these before. They're from Sara Midda's South of France-A Sketchbook. I just think they're fun to look at! Be inspired! (Click on them to see a larger version.)










I'm doing an ATC swap called the December Pick-a-Theme. I have to make four cards for my group. So far, one gal has requested a dog and another requested a clown. These are my drawings. I'll use some watercolors on them later.

I hadn't intended for this to be a scary clown, but I think it's turning out that way, lol.
I've stocked up on provisions to carry me through the storm. It was just raining earlier, but now that it's dark I can hear the wind picking up. I'm glad I don't have to go anywhere tonight! Time to get my hygge on!

Love you folks out there! Stay warm and safe!
Shalom!

4 comments:

  1. Stay warm and save, too, dear Lisa!

    Nice drawing-book!

    Here we have new snow since today afternoon, a lot, but somehow it's better than the endless rain of the last weeks. It was so muddy! Today its white and clean, and the weather calmed down. Hope soon you have nice weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, stay warm, Lisa! Careful in that blizzard. Get your hygge going :) The sketchbook is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully the blizzard won't happen but if it does stay safe. And hopefully the prep for your colonoscopy isn't too odious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man, colonoscopy's are no fun! will pray for you about that! Sorry you will be missing that performance! stay safe and warm! God bless you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)