Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Thank you, friends!

When I opened my email this morning and saw such wonderful comments posted by elizabeth, GM and Mags concerning yesterday's post I almost cried! I am so blessed to have so many wise and beautiful friends here! I feel so much better! My daughter and I were discussing the whole housing situation this morning and there are some things coming down the pike that should really be a blessing to all. I'll post about it as things happen.

I just wanted to say THANKS and wish I could hug each one of you. Your support is such a big deal to me!

And now I'm off to work on some ATC's and possibly eat another huge peanut butter cookie...with some coffee...or tea.

Love you ladies (and a couple of gents who are listening in)!!
Shalom! :)
Can you tell this is my fave?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, have a peanut butter cookie for me- with two nut allergy boys in the house that's not a treat I often get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad! we all need encouragement!!! God bless you and your day!!! God bless and keep you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)