Tuesday, May 7, 2019

A couple of Josh photos...

Josh took this photo a week or so ago while out for a run. This is the lake that our little town is built around.
And this was the traffic that Josh encountered during his morning commute to take Nathan to school. :)
I babysat Sully this morning for about 5 hours while Micah and Della went to the last MOPS
get-together of the year. Right before Micah got home we were lounging around on the bed watching cartoons. Sully didn't last long...
Besides the babysitting, I got in a 2 mile walk and did some laundry at the laundromat, which included some reading time. (J.R.R. Tolkien: A Biography) Josh and family had some doctor appointments and combed the lake shore for shells. Josh got in a run while Nathan and Jess napped. I think it was a pretty good day for everyone. It's important to focus on the positive moments in each day and to try to incorporate some pleasant activities for each of us. Things are very changeable, but I think everyone is doing their best. :)

I'm now sitting in my bedroom/sanctuary with my feet up, contemplating doing some more reading. Things can get a little noisy as Josh gets Nathan to bed, but it should settle down after that and we can have a quiet evening.

I hope you are all having a blessed evening! Love you folks!
Much shalom to all.

5 comments:

  1. I like the new header. Mole looks very happy!!
    Good for you still walking. I guess if you're using the laundromat your washer isn't fixed yet. Hope that can get done quickly and economically!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your heart, Lisa. You are loving in real time.
    The lake is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you many moments to breathe in every day x Will you get to see the Tolkien movie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure plan to if it comes to our little town! Otherwise, I'll catch it on Netflix later. ;)

      Delete
  4. Really a very beautiful lake!

    O Sully is already a fine big boy!

    I love you to find a good quiet time in your "bedroom-sanctuary" after the daily noises.

    Many greetings and blessings to your loving heart and family from Dori from the Bavarian forest

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)