Saturday, September 7, 2013

I'm still here!

Living out of a suitcase in Fargo, ND has greatly interfered with my blogging career!

I've been doing a lot of sitting next to my hubby's bed while he undergoes radiation treatment and now is going through rehab. I never seem to have my camera, computer and artwork in the same place at the same time so I can take photos and upload them!

I've got a couple of new ATC swaps going, but I don't have photos of everything. Here are some cards I just sent in for a swap called "The Lion Sleeps Tonight".







 
 And this card was made for the Monthly Contest at ATC's for All. The theme was "Around the World".


 
I guess I also forgot to post these photos from a swap called "Cactus and Succulents".
 


 


 
 

 


 
Well, I'd better stop messing around and get back to buggin Bob.
 
Shalom!
 

3 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and praying! I bet you're homesick! I bet Bob is, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the prayers, Pom! Yes, looking forward to going home!

      Delete
  2. Your drawings are going from strength to strength, wow!
    Sorry to hear you two are going through this tricky time. It'll be great to be home,
    when it happens...routine might allow for some painty dabbling again?
    I'm sure you are not 'bugging' but being a great friend to your hubby, btw
    'In sickness and in health...,that's the way it goes (smile).
    Praying,
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)