Thursday, September 6, 2018

Happy birthday, Hazel!

Hazel turns six today! (Actually, that was yesterday...) This was her outfit for school.

 This was her last sleep as a five year old. Micah takes pictures of everything!
 Here's the whole gang on Tuesday morning.The first day of school!! Hazel and Audrey started Tuesday, but Adele doesn't start preschool until next week. She'll go two days a week for 3 hours. She can't wait!

Here are the last two of my Trick or Treat ATC's.

This is the only picture I took at the Spirit Life concert last Saturday. 
I find it hard to blog from someone else's house. I'm at Micah's babysitting while she picks up the girls. Sully is asleep in the recliner, and Adele is playing quietly and watching a cartoon, so I don't have any interruptions, but it's just hard to contemplate and come up with anything great to say, ha ha. (So, what's new, you may ask?)

 Micah and the girls will be back soon, so I'll close for now. 
Thanks for stopping by to visit, everyone! I'll be checking up on you!
Shalom!


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful children. Beautiful grandmother x (I can't crochet straight edges. On anything...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ATC's are cute - I love the Candy Wall costume!!

    One of my granddaughters is turning six this month... (sigh) I may drive to her house for her birthday, as I think I've done almost every year of her life. Grandsons are not so special, it seems, because I rarely get to one of their birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to sweet Miss Hazel. Micah has the cutest kids. Very photogenic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice post about very lovely children of a wonderful family. I love Lisa-Grandma!
    Congratulations for Hazel, - best wishes for school and for kindergarden for Adele and blessings for all the five :) children!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures are fabulous...you've done well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)