Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Surgery tomorrow...

 Just an update. My cataract surgery (left eye) is scheduled for tomorrow morning at 7:30. Micah and crew will deliver me to the hospital, go and get breakfast at a drive-through and then return to wait for me. (My COVID test came back negative, obviously. Yay!)

Prayers appreciated! :) The next four weeks (including the surgery on the other eye) will be interesting. 

These three painted rocks were left along our walking trail the other day.



This one wasn't one of them. I just can't figure out how to remove it! 

Sully invented a new game...


Outside art...

I think C.S. Lewis expressed these thoughts in several different places and in slightly different ways over the years. But I always love to read it.
The evening parade. And there are more out-of-frame!
Oh, a friend of my daughter's said they call these "redneck kites"! Ha ha! In case you didn't see the previous post, it's a grocery bag, tied to a stick with a string. Then you RUN FAST! 

Most of my ATC/APC art lately has been for the Continuous Random Round Robin. I know I explained this earlier, but it basically means three people work on the cards. I've sent out "starters", then two more people will add something to them and send one completed one back to me. That's the short explanation, lol. Here are the starters I've sent out lately.



Apparently, I neglected to take photos of the Aces, twos and threes. I did make a note in my "records", describing them. I'm too obsessive about recordkeeping, ha ha.

Not much else to report. I've enjoyed visiting your blogs this morning! God bless everyone and peace on your households. Love y'all!

6 comments:

  1. God bless you and your surgery πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you and your surgery πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—

    Fine that you have wonderful family-friends, who support you! You always upport them, too. This is a very graceful family - - Sully is so big now - time is running so fast - - I love the fair hair of your grandchildren. Like angles -

    I recognized in one second, that one of the stones (rainbow) is not painted by Lisa :)

    You painted marvellous stones!


    When I want to remove photos, I klick on the photo, and then I use the arrow backwards.

    Greetings and prayers for you with best wishes from Dori from the Bavarian Forest

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had problems removing photos with the new Blogger. If you figure it out let me know.
    I know how apprehensive I was before my first cataract surgery but it was a breeze. The drops after are a pain but have to be done I suppose.
    I enjoy reading CS Lewis but often have a hard time knowing what he's saying. He's too educated for my brain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Lisa! It will be wonderful to have "new eyes"! I'm so glad you can have this done. God bless you and the surgeon, and heal you fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works

    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:::::: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}
    Whatsapp:::::+31687835881

    #STAYSAFE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful quote from Lewis. I feel that too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)