Thursday, September 6, 2012

God's latest masterpiece...

Our newest granddaughter, Hazel Jane, was born at 12:30 a.m. on September 5th. She weighed 6 lb. 7 oz. and is 19 inches tall (long?).

And heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere she is!

Smile, Hazel!


We await her arrival home this afternoon to join big sister, Audrey. We look forward to many delightful days ahead for this dynamic duo!

This is the only artwork I've had time for lately. Too busy with school!

God bless all and shalom to your households!

6 comments:

  1. Awww, too cute! Congratulations! Enjoy the days to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gorgeous! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking about you! It's hard to adjust to working on all that new academic material! I LOVE my "Lisa mail" and I am going to put the notebook together as soon as I get my room organized. I'll post pictures. Thank you so much, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A huge and hearty congratulations! She is simply beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hazel is delightful, look at that little "smile". Congratulations all round. I'm sure you're now enjoying your share of cuddles too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)