Friday, December 26, 2014

A holly, jolly Christmas...now for spring! :)

A good time was had by all! Christmas breakfast and lunch was hosted by daughter Micah and family. There's nothing quite as fun as watching two little munchkins open gifts. :)

This was a favorite gift. Both girls got Teenage Mutant Ninja costumes.


Micah took photos, but hasn't posted any of the Audrey pics yet, so this is all I have. Maybe later!

Here are Starry and Nathan saying, "Merry Christmas, Grandma!" or so their daddy told me.


Everyone's getting so grown up!

It's kind of nice to get back to "ordinary life".  I think I'm going to begin having more "springy" headers on my blog. Let's start working our way toward spring!

Son Jordan's church made a video which they ran over and over on Thursday. There was no church service, but they filmed all the staff members answering such questions as "What is your favorite Christmas story", or "your favorite Christmas memory", etc. I watched it several times just to see my boy. (His answer to the first question: Elf) There was a lot of good natured fun and some serious answers. It was a lot of fun to watch.

I just got home from work, so I'm looking forward to some quiet, crafty time.

Hope you're enjoying a little relaxation after the busy holidays!

Shalom in your new year! :)

3 comments:

  1. shhhh. just today the nasty little thought came into my mind...could we have chilly weather and then spring? Please? Pretty please? Probably not. sigh. Hope your Christmas was good, Lisa; here's to staying warm until spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a day to be artsy! Yes! I'm ready for everyday life to resume! Badger will love coming to your house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's start working our way to Spring. I really like that. YES! I'm not to the point of "back to normal " just yet but I'll get there. I'll leave the Christmas decorations up for a week or more. I'm just enjoying them so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)