Wednesday, December 2, 2015

A visiting son...

As I've mentioned in previous posts, my son, Jordan is visiting for the week. We've been having such a good time just hanging out together. I think he needs to just relax, rather than making lots of plans. We're alike that way. :)

We were snowed in yesterday. Well, not really, but there was lots of snow and we decided to just stay home. This morning we ventured out to breakfast, did a little shopping, and then took some lunch over to daughter Micah's and spent the afternoon with her and the grands.

Here are some shots from yesterday when Micah and the girls visited at my house.
Hazel and sidekick, Adele.
Jordan and Adele get acquainted while Uncle Jordan tries out his new camera.

 
Audrey's hair...
I found you, big sister!

 
Just a quick hello. We're going out to Zorbaz tonight with Micah and Adam and kiddos. Then more loafing around. It's so nice to have some extended time for talking. Jordan is such an encouragement and has given me some new ideas about how to pursue my creative interests.
 
 
Hope you're having a great week!  Thanks for dropping by!
 
Shalom.


11 comments:

  1. I love coming here to visit you. Your grands are adorable and I can tell how much you love your son. I have one like him, too-a pure joy to the heart.
    You are a very talented lady and I love how you love your family. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are having a great ( and relaxing) visit with your son.
    Looks like Adele is quite mobile now. Amazing how fast they grow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are so full of lovely joy! Hope you are filled with snowy delight as Advent progresses x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh here hair...her HAIR...beautiful! So glad you're getting in nice visits with family...Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her daddy won't let anyone cut her hair! :)
      Merry Christmas to you, too!

      Delete
  5. Bless that boy Jordan, for visiting you and being a support and encouragement. Thank you, Lord, for good sons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice your son was able to come. Your grands are beautiful.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)