Sunday, May 13, 2018

A good Mothers Day!

Micah posted this photo of Sully yesterday with the caption, "Getting ready to play some sweet jazz."
Her brother, Josh, replied, "Nothing sweet ever came out of a recorder..." LOL. Bad childhood experiences.
My kiddos (Micah and family) took me out for Chinese for my Mother's Day (and Micah's). It was fun and I found several options that I could eat. Afterwards, we took the kids to play at a park and took a little walk.






I got phone calls from all four of my sons and sent lots of greetings via Facebook. All-in-all, it was a great day.

I also spent some time at the library book sale on Thursday, but my computer is uploading pictures SO SLOWLY tonight, I think I'll try again later. Right now, I'm tired! Think I'll be off to bed. I hope you all had a great Mother's Day!

Tomorrow morning is the monthly get together for my old workmates. Yay!

God bless and shalom to all!

4 comments:

  1. Nice that you had an enjoyable but tiring day. Now for a good long rest. Enjoy your get-together tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had a happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet many children you have, good and best blessed mother Lisa, grand heart for all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy (very late) Mother's Day! Looks like loads of fun, and Chinese is yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)