Saturday, September 21, 2019

A quickie...

My battery is low so I'll make this short. I'm still practicing with my iPad here. Adding photos is tricky.

I'm having a pleasant Saturday. Painting the bathroom and a few household chores. Remember the kantha quilt I put away to protect it from harm? I changed my mind. How silly to hide it! So, I put it back on the couch along with some aqua pillow shams. My iPad doesn't get colors very accurate but the curtains are also Aqua.


Aqua and navy? Well, I'm trying to match the curtains. (Note the fan in front of the space heater. That tells you something about our weather lately.)

I took this picture this morning. Awesome,

I'm off to do stuff. Will I toot my tin whistle, do some drawing, read or paint some more? Anything is possible!

Now let's see if I can add some photos.
Shalom!

4 comments:

  1. The cover on your couch is so beautiful! I'm glad you decided to use it and enjoy its beauty. Our weather is changeable right now too. You're sure staying busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd forgotten that you had that lovely quilt. I was reading just today about how we have to stop 'saving things for best'. I'm workin' on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That quilt is lovely! I like the pillows and curtains!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Lisa, I love these blue and grey colours very much! Good to use this wonderful blanket! The sky fits to the colours in you fine home.

    Many greetings from Dori from the Bavarian Forest

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)