Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Some historical fiction goin' on...

Has anyone read this series? I just started the first book and I'm loving it so far. Many years ago I read one of their other Jerusalem based series. I think it was The Zion Chronicles. I didn't get a chance to finish all of the books.
I'm beginning to try my hand at making some art using some of my dried ferns and flowers. This one is decoupaged on a canvas which has been covered with text pages in various languages.


I'm going to keep my posts short so the iPad doesn't have the satisfaction of cutting me off. I might just have to post every day to get all of my talking done! 😄

Thanks for dropping by!
Shalom!

4 comments:

  1. Decoupage is fun to do. It's one kind of craft I can actually do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lisa, so great: have the satisfaction of cutting oneself off.

    But I also love you big amount, the great fulfilling of your big family.

    I do the same, we always have to learn with the Lord's help very fine things.

    I love your pressed plant-works - - -

    LOVE from Dori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo - I love that fern art! Cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really enjoying all these glimpses of your art. I'm glad you were successful in getting some pictures posted!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)