Monday, October 21, 2019

Grandparents' Day #2

On Wednesday I visited Audrey's third grade class. She read a chapter of her current reading book and we made a little book together. Her cousin, Cali, is in her class. She's the blonde girl in some of the pictures. (Not sure who the cute little boy is.) I had to leave early, but Grammy Lisa was there to take lots of pictures. She's Cali's grandma too, so she was busy keeping up. She took videos of gym class, but I'm not sure if she joined in the action.
I'm posting some random ATCs for my records. Some are just backgrounds, which we are swapping so that others can use them to make finished cards with. Others are finished postage stamp theme cards. Oh, I also added some inchies (See the tiny baby maple leaf?) and a picture of Thatcher who's learning to use the furniture to stand up. Watch out!
Thanks for stopping by!
Shalom!










5 comments:

  1. Thatcher sure looks proud of himself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So... both grandmas are Lisa? What do they call you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so nice!!! I love how you get to spend time with your grandkids! Fun art too 🤩🥰💗

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I see, that you have wonderful beautiful long hair!

    Nice photos of a fine familygroup - - never forgetting to be creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)