Sunday, October 6, 2019

A weird sort of post...

In my efforts to outfox my iPad, I'm just going to post some photos I haven't been able to get up yet. We'll see how many I can post before I'm shut down, lol. See if you can see the pileated woodpecker eating the suet. I don't have a zoom. I may also include some fern art and ATCs. Shalom in advance! (Update: apparently this device can only handle so much input.  If I select a bunch of pictures and upload them all at the same time it will put them all up, but I can only scroll down to edit or enlarge the first couple of pictures. So you'll have to click on them to see a larger version. So, this may be the format of my posts. Talk at the top and photos at the bottom. ☺️)
Micah and thatcher






3 comments:

  1. It's no problem reading first and then seeing the pictures. Whatever works, right?
    I did see the pileated woodpecker once I enlarged the pic. They're such impressive birds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Micha is my favourite Ma in whole USA! Thatcher is so sweeeet! And already so BIG!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read some other fancy bloggers who always do that -- post a string of photos, and then give a paragraph of comments at the end. It works! You will outfox that machine!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)