Monday, March 16, 2020

Hellooooo!

How are y'all doing? Staying calm? Good!

I'm here. Just lazy about blogging. :)

Hazel made me a tri-fold card the other day. They had seen me making my little artist trading cards and wanted to try for themselves. She loves the gold acrylic pen and uses it for most of her cards. It's hard to read, but I wanted to show you the "sentiment" she put on the card. :)





Very hard to translate. It says: "No matter what, life is short. So stay awake for it!" I asked if she made that up herself. She said, "No. I got it off of a coffee cup." (Oh yeah. I should've known that...)

I'm listening to a little Honeytree (Lovely Jesus, Pioneer) and Phillips, Craig and Dean (Revelation Song) and others on my antiquated YouTube worship list. :)

Adam and his fellow stone mason colleagues are working as usual. The current situation hasn't effected anything they're doing. Micah is already homeschooling, so the school closure isn't effecting her either. We got groceries (even some TP) and will stay close to home. Micah and I made a very necessary trip to Walmart today to buy a 20# kettlebell and a couple of 10# hand weights. (I stayed in the van with the kiddos.) Her gym will be closed for a while, so she's hoping to get in some working out at home. We may even have nice enough weather to go walking!

Praying for those whose jobs are effected by all of this. That's going to be the hard part for many. Trust in the Lord. He's not afraid and doesn't want us to be.

Love you guys out there!
Shalom!

5 comments:

  1. Wishing you good health to benefit from all the time we're being given! No excuses now for cluttered cupboards and rushed prayer times!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
      Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
      Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com
      Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

      Delete
  2. Hazel is learning good things from her Grandma Lisa!

    What biiiiig snow in the header!

    Special times now for us all, also here in Europe. Stay healthy!!

    BEST WISHES AND BLESSINGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I'll think of Hazel's little saying when I wake up WAAY too early tomorrow ( as I seem apt to do)
    Today we learned that libraries as well as many many other places are going to be, or are already, closed. That's almost worse than the stores filled with crazy shoppers. We have everything we need for quite a while so we'll stay close to home.
    Thanks again for letting me know about Hopalong Hollow. It will take me a while to watch all her videos.
    Stay safe. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Lisa! All is well here too. It's a blessing to have a family life that is not impacted heavily by this virus. Some people's lives are just turned upside down. Hazel's card is delightful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)