Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Little things...

Have you ever seen a cat being sucked up into an alien spaceship? Hazel and Audrey wanted to show you what it looks like! :)

Hazel's version...

Audrey's version. 
I thought they were kind of cute. :)

Oh, just a note: the header photo was one I took quite a while back. The snow is melting, though we still have quite a bit. But not as much as in the photo! :)

I haven't always been posting the collage cards I've been making because I'm not sure they're really art...I mean like drawing, ha ha. But I seem to be doing a lot of them, so I may post some.
These were for a swap called "Postage Stamp ATC-People". We had to include a stamp with a person on it. The main rule.

 These were for another swap by the same lady called "Postage Stamp ATC-Transport". We just had to have a stamp showing some sort of transportation. (Some of us have a lot of stamps and this gives us a chance to use some of them.)




 A good word from Andrew Murray that popped up in my Streams in the Desert reading this morning.


 I just started this book today and I'm loving it right off the bat. 
Book Five in the series. Jan Karon has mastered the hygge novel!
Audrey and Hazel are giggling and doing some sort of alchemy experiment at the kitchen table. It involves mixing watercolors in a bowl of water, hoping to create a bowl full of gold! Maybe I'd better check on them...

I really don't have a lot of new news. We're keeping close to home, except for my occasional jaunts to the post office to mail ATCs. That reminds me of a quote I saw this morning. Actually, it was in the book above!
"As long as there are postmen, life will have zest!"
~William James~

Shalom, my friends and family!

9 comments:

  1. I hope you are ok! The alien spaceship drawings are very funny! I like them!!!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
      Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
      Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com
      Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

      Delete
  2. Dear Lisa,

    I think this is a very good and "healing" book telling about encouraging for waiting for God, who waits for us - - - I like - I LOVE such kind of spiritual Christian books about God.

    Hazel and Adrew are nice painters and go in the steps of their Grandma! Always a little smile :)

    Thank you about the informations about your snow. I'm always interested in! In my header I also have snow. Snow is a greeting from heaven! Sister in faith and snow!! :)

    Blessings and best wishes for you and your great family from Dori from the Bavarian Forest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hazel and Audrey's drawing of a cat being sucked into a space ship made me smile. Looking through some old drawings that our oldest grand did long ago she and I tried to remember why she drew a bomb falling on what may be a plane. Guess we'll never know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your art! Streams of the Desert is wonderful! As is Jan Karon! So nice that you have family near by!!!! so many blessing in the midst of the world events!!! God bless you and keep you dear friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A hygge novel! That must be what I need right now... hmmm... hmmmm... I must go browse my shelves with that thought in mind....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shalom! Lots of hygge is just what we need just now. Stay well x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet! Postman zest! Soon Jolly will come. Pray for inspiration to finish his travel papers.
    It's snowing here today. Yikes.
    Lovely ATC's, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your top photo up there is stunning, Lisa! It would be hard to paint, but it would be worth trying. Amazing!
    That quote from Andrew Murray is wonderful. We feel we are waiting on God. Scripture tells us to. But in truth, He is doing the LONG wait for us to grow, and we grow so slowly! Those are wise words. So glad you have those little girlies to keep you company :) Poor cat, going to Pluto.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)