Sunday, April 19, 2020

Bandit and Chili...

The dog herd next door is increasing! Chili, the red heeler, joined the family yesterday. Chili is Hazel's new puppy. Bandit is Audrey's and he's a blue heeler. They aren't related. The girls have their hands full taking the puppies outside and cleaning up accidents, but they're loving it! These boys will be their 4-H projects, following in their mom's footsteps. Not sure how 4-H will go this year since the clubs can't get together to practice right now. And yes, it was only about 45 degrees with a stiff breeze, so the girls are dressed warmly. It's Minnesota...

Bandit (left) and Chili (right). 
I notice some photos are missing from my last post. I wonder what that's about? Or will it correct itself?

And now random stuff! As I've mentioned in the past, my pictures appear scattered all through my saved photos. So, I'll just post them as I come across them.

Here are a couple of ATCs made for a swap called Punny Animals. Guess why! :)
 Then we had some very interesting weather. These were all taken within a few minutes. The clouds were coming and going, racing across the sky. We had a little rain here and there and then a rainbow.


 They're ba-ack! The neighbor's guinea hens. I heard them chattering, cackling and YELLING at each other yesterday and grabbed my camera. They didn't get very close. This is their first visit this year.
 Micah's been thinking it would be fun to have some of her own, but I think we have the best of both worlds. They come over and entertain us; then they go back home where someone else is responsible for keeping them alive through the winter! I think I've had my fill of that part!  But chickens might still be on the agenda. (Micah's.)
A little C.S. Lewis from my daily readings in The Business of Heaven. 
We've been having weekly Zoom get-togethers (the 7 kids and I), which have been fun. None today. But it is nice to know we can do this since we're separated by so many miles. Family reunions are few and far between.

SO, I continue on my routine of reading, computer time, a little walking (getting better), art and a movie now and then. There's the occasional trip to Walmart, the dump and to pick up my mail. Pretty normal for me.

Hope you're all doing well. I'll be checking out your blogs!

Love and shalom to all!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa! Oh, those puppies! So cute!
    I like your ATC's! Be well, sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
      Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
      Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com
      Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

      Delete
  2. Those puppies look like a handful ( in more ways than one).
    If I remember correctly Guinea hens are very noisy. Better to enjoy the neighbour's hens than have your own I'd agree.
    I have had about enough of this staying home and isolated. After cancelling our Sunday afternoon get-togethers as a family to play Dominoes for 5 weeks or so yesterday we resumed. We are all aware that we're taking chances but have decided to be somewhat careful and hope for the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Lisa, what a sign of hope, the fine young girls with the puppies! This is family complete! Animals are good teachers and friends for children! What a lucky life they have!

    The slowly-going snail with house does a good work! In one night she can make a whole garden by doing slowly but consequent :)

    The rainbow with the cloud is gigantic! A sign of peace between the Lord and us - even in these times of corona-crisis. Mankind has to learn from the snail - -

    I love spiritual Christian texts, too. They are my friends.

    The hens are fine visitors, more is not necessary, I am your opinion. But we are old rabbits and know too much about work :)

    The sky here in Bavaria is like the sky in your header. so light and blue! Eternity!
    - All the nature is dry here, but I do love the sunlight - -

    Many greetings from Dori from the Bavarian Forest

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad your days are so NORMAL! I went to the grocery store but not Walmart yet... It warms my heart so much that you are near your family. Having a couple of puppies on the property will be fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)