Sunday, April 26, 2020

Sunday evening...


I just came back from a one mile walk on a local road. Yesterday I walked a mile on the trail, and the day before two miles! What a streak!

I've been experiencing some symptoms of acid reflux, again. It hasn't bothered me for quite some time. Now it's time to watch my diet, exercise and lose weight! 

The girls decided to build a fort. No nails, just prop boards up against a tree. I told them they would be squished if the boards slipped. A few moments later they collapsed. Luckily nobody was under them. Adam told them NOT to rebuild it. He will build them a fort later. :)

Today the girls were out with binoculars and nature guides identifying birds and anything they could find. Even making a nature journal. Their own idea!
 A couple of days ago Micah, myself, all the kids and three dogs went for a walk. (That was the two mile walk on the trail.) Quite an experience! The kids did well. The dogs got some leash training. And we got quite a bit of exercise. We pushed Thatcher in a double stroller and Adele joined him for part of the trip. Sometimes I walked a dog, and for a short while I pushed the stroller. It's quite a production just getting everyone ready!

You guys may think I've lost it when you see all the pics posted below, but I realized I've been skipping posting most of what I've been doing. Some of these may be repeats, but I'm much too lazy to go back over my old posts, ha ha. Actually, I went back to January and I don't think these were posted. I've been avoiding pics of collage, but now...HERE THEY ARE. (Easy enough to scroll on past them, right?) I may put a description if I can remember what they were for. If not, at least I have a visual record of what I made.

We had a swap where we made cards with a door in them.









 These are from the Alphabetical Adventure Zentangle swap. The tangle pattern names had to begin with a certain letter.

 Some inchies I will give away when someone asks for them.
 And some I gave away a long time ago...
This swap was in honor of bees. Save a Bee or something like that. I carved a bumble bee stamp for the occasion. :)

 These were for a "trash" challenge. The host sent us an envelope with some odds and ends and we were to use one of her items in each of our cards and create a theme around it. I made two more, but didn't find the photo.
                     
For this swap we made teacups that can stack.
Well, some teacups are farther down. The photos loaded all out of order and Blogger deleted the photos from the upload box, so to correct the problem I'd probably have to start from scratch uploading from my memory card. Nope. So it's a smorgasbord! :)
I'll just put captions on each one.
An open theme swap. Anything goes!

Open theme like above.

Collage houses swap.

Same as above.

In the style of a famous artist swap.

Stacking teacup swap.


Ditto.

More "in the style of a famous artist". 


Altered Playing Cards (APC) Female with Text theme.


Another (the last!) stacking teacup.



The Punny Animal swap.

Postage Stamp ATC swap-Place or Scenery stamp

Same as above.



APC-Female with Text theme. (We're doing a whole deck of these.)

Same as above.

I think this was an open theme swap.


APC swap-Female with Text theme
Hallelujah! You reached the end! Thanks for hanging in there!
With that I will close for now. I'm keeping an eye on all you bloggers out there. Take care of yourselves!
Shalom!

5 comments:

  1. You certainly have been busy. I enjoyed seeing your collage pieces. Since I can neither draw nor paint but I can do collage it's neat to see what others do.

    I need to watch my diet, exercise, and lose some weight too. Kate, my oldest GD was telling me today how much better she feels when she avoids sugar and I know I probably would too but I doubt I could do that. Maybe try to limit my intake... that is doable. Maybe.
    Hard to believe we're going into the last week of April. I love 'beginnings' so maybe the start of the new month will inspire me to do better. Good luck to both of us!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
      Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
      Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com
      Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

      Delete
  2. I didn't even know I had hit publish! I wasn't finish editing this, lol. Here's to cutting down on the sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all your art! Bravo! And yay for walks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Lisa, all your cards are so much fun. I could enjoy looking at each one for a while, and be here for a few more hours! My favorites this time are the ones with doors - really darling!

    I hope you figure out what causes the reflux. I learned that the aloe vera gel I was drinking for years is actually not good for people with my blood type. I'm saving money not buying that stuff, and space in the fridge. So now the space is taken up by my ginger broth :-) Which, by the way, is really good for my digestion and various other things. And tasty, which could not be said of aloe vera!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)