Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Introducing Paris!

A couple of you requested photos of the new pony. Here she is in all her shaggy winter hair glory!
 Micah and I voted for the name Dixie, in honor of my aunt with the cute southern name. We got outvoted. It had to be unanimous, and the winner was...Paris. A little ostentatious for my taste, but then she isn't my pony! :) She's still in quarantine in her pen, so we have a lot of whinnying going on. She seems to be a fairly calm pony and yet with enough spirit that she should work for the kids to do some barrel racing and other games in 4-H on her. That's down the road.

 Here is my reading for this morning from Streams in the Desert. So me! I suppose we can all relate to this.

 The kids got new bikes and Hazel got some riding lessons from Dad, Adam. This was a couple of days ago.
I love this picture with Sully on his pee wee balance bike!
And this was day two! She soloed pretty quickly. Big sis, Audrey, did have to pick her up and brush her off a few times before she got the hang of it. :)

 Audrey learned to ride last summer. Our bumpy driveway isn't the easiest place to learn, but they get lots of practice avoiding holes and mudpuddles!
 I just got this in the mail. Still deciding if I want to try it. I thought getting some info first would be a good idea before investing in a dehydrator.
 My latest 5x7 canvas. This month's swap was cancelled because we weren't sure how the mails would be effected by all the hooplah in the world. But I'll send this to someone next month.

 This was my model for the canvas. It's a stamp!
Micah and I (and the crew) are heading to town to do errands. You folks have a nice day! It's 50 and beautiful here. We may take a walk on the trail.

God bless and shalom!


4 comments:

  1. That's a nice looking pony. I hope it works out for the kids to ride her in 4H eventually.

    I bought my dehydrator used because I wasn't sure just how much I wanted to use it and didn't want to pay a lot. As it is I mainly dry apple slices ( which I love as a quick and healthy snack). Tried drying apricots...that was not a success.If you do get one please share your successes and failures so we can all benefit.
    You did a great job of reproducing that stamp pic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
      Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
      Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com
      Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

      Delete
  2. What a nice pony!! Wonderful!!! I like the name Dixie, but Paris is also fine! I fall in love with her! I wise you and all many beautiful experiences and love with this dear pony!

    You have a wonderful blue sky and sun! We, too!!

    Have a blessed holy week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that Streams entry! ...not just for testing, but for strengthening...

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)