Friday, April 26, 2013

a belated Earth Day ZIA...

It's not finished, but I thought I'd better post my Earth Day ZIA (zentangle inspired art) in time for the slideshow at The Diva's Challenge! :) You'll probably have to click on the image to make it larger. (The more I look at it, the more I think simpler would  have been better...and more zen-like to draw! Now I'm using it as a coloring page. More fun than the actual drawing!)


I hope to add more to the border area and maybe add some color. The bit of Float Fest at the north pole is supposed to represent the northern lights. (If you have to explain, maybe it didn't work? lol!)

Hope everyone had fun with this week's challenge! I'm going to look at others' art today. I didn't want to look before I finished mine.

Have a happy day! Shalom!

5 comments:

  1. Nice! Your banner is perfect. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can definitely see the Northern Lights....well done Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did very well with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is coming along beautifully. I think your Northern lights are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice earth and the different stars surrounding it. Also like the verse that you chose.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)