Saturday, April 20, 2013

Pom Pom's Teacup...

See, I said I would do it!


As shown on Pom Pom's Ponderings...


My delightfully messy desk...


I had a relaxing evening drawing and painting this cute teacup as well as watching some of Danny Gregory's video interviews of artists. Bob's watching ultimate fighting, which isn't my cup of tea, if you'll pardon the pun. ;)

I think next time I'll just use pencil and then watercolor. The ink lines are kind of harsh with a watercolor painting. I'll save ink for black and white drawings. Until I changge my mind...

Good-night and God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It's beautiful! You do fantastic work! I love the two cups and saucers I have of that particular pattern! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)