Friday, May 10, 2013

Self-portraits...

I've completed my first group of ATC's and they are packed up and ready to go in the mail. So, now it's time to begin the second challenge which is to do 3 or 4 self-portraits. They need to incorporate something that indicates an interest that I have, such as jogging, music, etc. Here's what I have so far.


Hey, didn't say they had to actually LOOK like me! The four interests I plan to include are jogging, zentangling, drawing and attempting to learn to play the tinwhistle (an interest which is on the back burner right now, but still an interest).

Looks like a fun assignment and I have until June 15th to complete it. I don't think I'll sign up for any more swaps until I'm completely finished with this one, and I'm going to try to just do one at a time. Less hurried that way.

Have a great Mother's Day weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love that head on top. You're good with lines.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)