Thursday, May 2, 2013

WAY too much fun!

Bob was watching a basketball game tonight, so I didn't feel too guilty stealing away to my art room. I think I may have stayed a little too long...having fun. :)

Anyway, here is what I was up to. The Sketchbook Challenge for this month is to draw bowls. Lacking any interesting bowls of my own, I Googled and found some images. Here are two bowls I've done so far. They probably still need work, but it's the fun part that counts, right?





 
This is an owl sketch that will eventually make it's way into my scripture journal after I finish it and add the scripture...
 
 
And here's my happy little artsy mess!
 
 
These watercolors were used by my kiddos when they were young...maybe 15 years ago!
So they're special.
 
 
Well, it was great fun, but I'd better leave my hermitage and spend a few minutes with hubby before retiring for the night. Tomorrow is another workday...but I have the weekend OFF! Yay!
 
Shalom!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)