Thursday, December 19, 2013

Working on those swaps.

I've completed my Big Bad Bugs cards and one of my bird cards, so I thought I'd post what I have so far. Seems like it's been a while since I've posted any art!

I'm a pretty unimaginative collage-r...

 
Blue jay on a snowy branch...

 
A Hoopoe! (The national bird of Israel, I hear.)

 
One of my favorite backwoods birds-the Pileated Woodpecker.

 
A pic of Hazel last time I babysat. I especially wanted to capture her little feet!

 
Here she is without the pizza sauce. She cleans up pretty well, don't you think?



And I'm off! Shalom everyone!

2 comments:

  1. The Pileated Woodpecker is a big bird. I had no idea but I did see my first one the other day..so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I REALLY like your ATC's! Birds! YOU are GOOD at birds, Lisa!
    Aw, Hazel. What a cutie! I love it when they cross their little feet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)