Monday, October 29, 2018

Just a short one...

Just a normal little overcast Monday in northern Minnesota. I decided to act "fall-ish" and brew up a pot of tea this morning. It's the first time I've actually  used this little pot!
The pattern on this teapot reminds me of a sweater. This is the only pot I own since downsizing.

My fancy tea cozy. ;)

Yup, I'm into Pioneer Woman dishes. I don't have a lot, but just enough to have a couple of lady friends over, lol.

I've been reading a lot of "fluff" lately, it seems. I kind of feel like a kid who's eaten too much cake. I thought I'd pull out a few more serious spiritual tomes for a change of pace.

This is the painting a gal sent me this month for the 5x7 canvas swap. Sparkly!
Micah and Adam FINALLY found someone to "tape and mud" their drywall. They will also prime the walls and paint the ceilings. So, when they're done Adam will just have to paint the walls. Things aren't going as quickly as they'd hoped just because the original "mudders and tapers" kept postponing, but now things should begin to move! Still a lot to do, but Micah wants to be in there before the baby comes. Push, push, push! Before you know it, I'll be in the trailer and posting pictures of my decorating attempts, lol.

Well, I've been lollygagging at the library long enough. It takes a ridiculous amount of time to check everything online when you only come on here once every day or two. I still have to make a run to Walmart for a few groceries, and then get home in time to help with school pickup.

I'll try to visit everyone soon! Thanks for dropping by!
Shalom.


5 comments:

  1. lovely teapot, so cute!!! that cozy does the trick and that is the main thing! amazing how much time getting online things done takes! I hope the house gets going again and on track!!! God bless you dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best wishes for the family's home and the baby in hope! The pullover for the teapot is very good! I have also one, very good and sometimes very necessary!

    Best greetings and wishes from Dori from the Bavarian Forest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to see any Pioneer Woman dishes although GD Kate has raved about them. Your mug is pretty. Nice teapot too. Looks like a nice big one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The teapot is only a 2 cupper, but it's all I need. :)
      The Pioneer Woman dishes came from Walmart! ;)

      Delete
  4. Oh, I don't think I knew that Micah was expecting! Congratulations! You will be much needed now to help with all the little ones :) I'm glad they're making progress again on the house. I know that's exciting for you!
    That's a very pretty teapot -- I love the color and design, just perfect for fall, and a very pretty, plump shape. If you just had to have one pot, that would certainly be THE one I'd pick!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)