Monday, November 19, 2018

Woo hoo! Here I am!

Not much exciting going on. Furnace guys keep visiting. They can't seem to figure out what's happening. They are interesting characters and nice people. A couple of them belong on Duck Dynasty...or maybe in a Greek Orthodox monastery? Really. Awesome beards! But, seriously, I'll be okay if they don't get it fixed. Looks like it should only be a couple of weeks or so before I can move. Meanwhile, I'm keeping it comfortable with the space heater and the furnace is trying. If they're going to do something drastic to the furnace, I'd rather they wait until I'm gone.

I've been doing a lot of reading. I bought a couple of Max Lucado books to give as gifts, but I've gotta read them first, right?



Flies, anyone? It recently occurred to me that these would be fun to paint! I've saved a bunch of examples to use later. Aren't they pretty? Good decor for our area.



Well, things are escalating with the grandkids, noise-wise, so I'll close for now. I'll be coming back over to babysit Sully in the morning and I'll try to do some visiting. :)

UPDATE: MK, I received your book yesterday! Thanks! Really cute! :)

God bless y'all!
Shalom!

3 comments:

  1. Well, you are keeping warm with a space heater and have lots of reading material so you're set.
    The fish hooks are so colourful and pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo, dear Lisa,

    I see you do the right: practicable heat and some good books! The titles are very interesting! Good choose - yes: first you are allowed to read, before you make fine presents with these books!

    Nice coloured feathers for fishing and for painting :)

    I see, you are a very helpful Grandma!

    God is blessing you and your family!

    LOVE from Dori from the Bavarian Forest

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)