Thursday, March 14, 2019

Aargh!

We got Josh and family into their new house on Tuesday after I wrote that last post. I think Starry's starting school today. She had to get some shots before she could start. Jess started her new job yesterday. THEN our power went out about 5:30 this morning. It came back on at 8:30. I'm so thankful for electricity, and aren't we extremely dependent creatures?
Starry's first snowman at their new place.


Josh heard the air hissing out of his tire yesterday morning and was thankful that it didn't happen on the highway. He changed it to the spare and got safely to town to get a new one. One more thing!

We supposedly had freezing rain last night, hence the power outage, but I don't really see signs of ice outside. It's more just the melting of tons of snow. We're supposed to get snow/rain today and colder tonight. School is late this morning. It's that wacky, in-between season we in Minnesota like to call the mud season.

It just seems to be one challenge after another this week, especially for Josh and family. And I haven't even mentioned everything! A nice way to welcome them to Minnesota! Nathan may come home tomorrow. Not sure just yet. Prayers would be appreciated, I'm sure.

So, if I'm not on here much, we're just dealing with things as they come. I do love reading all of your blogs! Keep 'em coming!

Stay safe and warm, everyone. Shalom!

5 comments:

  1. Lord have mercy! It sounds like God is helping you all through, one moment at a time!!! God bless and help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay warm, Lisa!! Yes, thank God for electricity and heated houses. If we didn't have them, we'd be cozy in our igloos and wigwams, I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weather does what weather wants!! :) Nice photo of the little snowman with and made by Starry! Wish she has a good start in the new school! Lovely dwarf with the egg!! :)

    Greetings and blessings from Dori from the Bavarian Forest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo, dear Lisa, you have written a very wonderful sentence into my blog about the root with the child Jesus. I put it into the text, because I love this comment VERY much, so important!

    Greetings and blessings from Dori from the the Bavarian Forest

    ReplyDelete
  5. This March weather isn't helping any, is it? Nasty cold and windy down here too. I hope all settles and becomes peaceful soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)