Friday, March 29, 2019

Nathan's coming home temporarily...

Sorry to keep talking about this, but I have family who look here for updates. Josh and Jess decided that a week was long enough in the ER. They figure Nathan can wait here at home while the hospitals decide where he can be taken. Hopefully, there won't be too much excitement in the meantime. Josh will be present at all times in case Nathan has problems. This is why he can't hold a regular job and works online. (Please pray for more online work! He's getting some, for which we're thankful, but he needs more.) A psychiatric nurse practitioner saw Nathan yesterday and is trying a change of meds, but Nathan still needs a more thorough examination. He's also going to try going to school with lots of special ed help. I'm quaking in my boots a bit, but trying to keep my focus on the Lord Who is our help at all times.

This grandma just needs energy and to acknowledge that it's not all up to me AND it's not all up to Josh to shoulder the burdens. Jesus said to give our cares to Him. We just need to learn to really do that. He is faithful!

Saw my first robin yesterday, you guys! He was taking a bath in the ice water puddle in my front yard. Brave soul! I guess that means it's spring! Remember this Hazel quote from a few years ago? I superimposed it onto someone else's art, hee hee.

That's all for now. Trying to keep up on everyone's blogs. You guys light up my life! :)
Shalom to all my friends and family!

1 comment:

  1. Always I learn from your devote style of serving the Lord. To keep the faith we always need the Holy Spirit. You have HIM! Your sentences are right and talk about true trust in God in the middle of all troubles. I pray to Jesus for to help your wonderful family.

    best greetings with heart and faith from Dori from the Bavarian Forest.

    The parents of Nathan made the best decision! The right medicine is the best friend and so necessary and helpful for this illness. A very good friend of me had the wrong medicine (the same illness),it was so hard for her. Now she has the right medicine and feels so very good and herself again. Please O Lord help to find the right medicine for Nathan! Be with the parents and with Lisa and all members of this family, be near O Holy Spirit!

    Wonderful sentence of Hazel with drawing of Lisa!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)