Wednesday, June 5, 2019

A car repair sort of day...

I knew it was coming down the pike. Just a matter of time. My car guys at the Ford garage had been telling me for the last several oil changes that my brakes would need attention soon. I could hear them rubbing lately, so I told them to do what they had to do. Unfortunately, all four needed to be replaced. It made for a long day of waiting. I could have driven home, but I didn't know how long it would be and I didn't want to have to just turn around and drive the 12 miles back. So, I had lunch, read a book in the Burger King parking lot, went to the library and read some more. Finally, I headed back to the garage and my car was ready: oil change and inspection, and new brakes all around. Spendy, but it has to be done.

Nathan and Josh have been doing some fishing. These are from a week or so back. They went again today and caught a rock bass, but didn't have as much luck. I think they caught four nice ones on this particular day.


When Josh was a boy he would get on his bike with his fishing rod and go fishing off of a local bridge or public pier. He was older than Nathan is now. Probably 12 or so. Worried me because he couldn't swim! But he made it.

When I got home from town today, Nathan and I picked some grass and fed Micah's horse over the fence. He thought that was pretty cool.

Short post, but I'm kind of tired from all of the sitting around I did today, lol. Hope you're all having beautiful weather. We sure are!

Shalom and blessings on all of you! :)


8 comments:

  1. Isn't it strange that sitting around all day can make a person tired? At least that's all done and your car should be good for many a month now1
    We're having showers today and the next couple of days. We need the moisture but I miss the sunshine. Now I'll have to do housework. Company coming next week so maybe some housework isn't a bad idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEST ONLINE LOVE SPELL CASTER TO GET YOUR EX LOVER, HUSBAND, WIFE, GIRLFRIEND OR BOYFRIEND BACK. ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP: +2349083639501
    -Email- blackmagicsolutions95@gmail.com
    Hello there, my name is Darci Lyne, I read a post-comment online of a Los Angeles Based Journalist Reveals How he Permanently Cured Weak Erection & Quick Ejaculation 2 months after His wife Left Him and he also said Dr. NOSA makes his ex-wife return back after 2year of separation. I contacted the same Dr. NOSA because of my challenges in life, I have these Powerful Intentions that things will work for me, I believed in testimonies are real life proves. I realized this would be good to share here as I know it will inspire others too. I was so lucky to come across BLACK MAGIC SPELLS Caster personal contact -Email- blackmagicsolutions95@gmail.com
    I'm not sure I could have done it without him. I would have given up and believed that because my husband was seeing someone else and he said we were done. After Dr.NOSA lunched a Magic Love-spell, my husband calls me on the cell phone and he returns back home. Thank you so much for bringing back my husband home after 3 years of separation. We are forever indebted. today I'm testifying with joy and happiness to the world...also, you can
    WhatsApp with him-- +2349083639501
    * Love Spells Win-Back Ex lover
    * Success & promotion magic spell
    * lucky charm - BUSINESS STAR
    * wards - PROTECTIVE HOOK
    * curse resolution
    * Divorce problem solution?
    *a solution to sickness and diseases of the body
    *want a love spell for a new lover?
    * spiritual cleansing
    * fertility magic - FRUITS OF WOMEN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Lisa, this was a long wait- and workday for you waiting for your car. But now everything is repaired, so you can have a good success-feeling and drive better than with defect things in car.

    Nice photos with Nathan! Fishing as a kind of therapy, too - -
    Father and son: a good team!

    many greetings from Dori from the Bavarian Forest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your style is so unique in comparison to other people I have read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this web site.click here

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a very different style of writing and is so unique in comparison to other people's writing I have read. Thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, i will thanks to You.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful post!!!Although I want much more information on like precious subject matter.you are grateful for the amount of time and effort you put into this blog thanks for sharing good

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post. I was once checking constantly this weblog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful information specially the closing part.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you are looking for customized oil change stickers then click customized oil change stickers
    If you are looking for fensens smart license plate frame then click fensens smart license plate frame
    If you are looking for Teardrop Flag Stand then click Teardrop Flag Stand
    If you are looking for Custom Christmas t Shirts then click Custom Christmas t Shirts
    either you are looking for Custom Promotional Tents then click Custom Promotional Tents

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)