Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Snowshoeing 101...

Audrey came over this morning and was curious about the snowshoes I bought at the garage sale last summer. I haven't tried them, but Adam used them a couple of days ago. They're a little big for Audrey, but she wanted to give them a try. So, she did.



The snow here is probably up to her waist if she broke through. Actually, she's so lightweight she could walk on the snow without the snowshoes and she barely breaks through. 



Here she's gone completely around my house and is headed to her house.

You probably can't see Micah in the window, but she was making a video. :)



She dug a hole in the snow and stuck the cat in it.

I can't understand why the cat didn't enjoy that!

Cats everywhere!

She played outside for a long time, then came in and did some watercolor painting and played with dominoes.

After Audrey went home I drove into Nevis to the senior center and played Bingo. First time! A friend I used to work with invited me and two other old deli friends were also there. Next time maybe I'll go for the lunch before Bingo so we can visit easier.

Wednesdays are busy for me. Tonight is AWANA and I need to go next door soon to babysit while Micah picks Adele and Hazel up from school and takes Audrey to basketball practice.

That's all the news for now. Thanks for visiting! :)
Shalom.

7 comments:

  1. That is proper snow! I think Audrey had the perfect day right there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
      Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
      Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com
      Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

      Delete
  2. Such fine scenes! Wonderful snow in your region. Audrey makes warmness into the cold area! Look, the cats!! A VERY nice post made by a very fine Grandma and artist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Audrey did pretty good on those too big snowshoes! I had to grin when I read about sticking the cat in a hole she made in the snow. It's fun to be a kid. You and I are so fortunate to be able to be right there with some of our grands. My life would be quite different if son2 and his family were not living here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those snowshoes fit you, too, right? I hope you will try them out one day. I bet once you do, you won't be in any hurry to get back in the house! But be careful, and only explore for a little while, so you don't have the experience I did, where I could barely walk the day after my glorious outing on snowshoes. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds busy and fun! Those are sweet pics of her in the snow. Very pretty there. Bingo sounds like a fun weekly outing, esp. since you already have friends there. I would love that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great and snowy winter in your region, dear Lisa!!

    O the nice small rabbit and the special birds at the food-house of Grandma Lisa!!!! - sounds like Mother Theresa - fine book of her I think you bought! -

    Audrey and Hazel are grown up a lot! They have big fun and you watching them, too :)! Nice wool-caps!

    The unicorns have beautiful forms and colours!


    Best greetings an wishes to white Winterland from the Bavarian forest.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)