Monday, February 3, 2020

Not sure I have much to say, but...

I do have a few photos. :)
The other day I looked out my south window and saw a parade of huge turkeys. I tried my best to get a good shot. We'll see what I've got!
They don't look so big in these pictures, but in "real life" I thought they were pretty impressive.
And there they go. Our driveway is becoming a super highway for wildlife. First, the fox, now these guys. Adam found some large coyote prints in the barnyard, so they're skulking around, too
And then one of the barn cats had to scope out the bird feeder. You never know when there might be a random bird hanging around.
 Speaking of random birds. Here's my pal Phil. Or someone who looks like him.
 Actually, these might be pictures I've shown before. My computer mixes up the pictures on my memory card, so they're all out of order and I can't figure out how to fix that. Also, lots of my photos are coming out sideways and I have no idea how to edit them to flip them over. I wonder if I'll ever feel inspired to learn this stuff, lol. Probably not any time soon.
Remember Moos? They're 1"x 2-3/4" pieces of art. I haven't made them in a long time, and I find them to be a struggle. So little space. For this swap the host sent us each an envelope full of bits of paper scraps. We were supposed to use at least one thing from this envelope on each moo. We could use as much as we wanted from our own "stash". 

Well, after all of Micah's precautionary keeping the kids home from school last week, SHE ended up getting sick. She was really sick all weekend, and Adam stayed home today to take care of everything. I think she'll be better by tomorrow. Sounds like this thing is hitting folks all over the country.

That's all I've got for now! Thanks for stopping by!
Shalom, all!

6 comments:

  1. I love seeing all your wildlife! Everyone looks more photogenic against that bright snowy background :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
      Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
      Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com
      Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

      Delete
  2. Dear Lisa, thank you to your cars helping by making a way for all these brave and beautiful winter-animals! What a snow here in your regio!! We here are green all the time, actually because of lots of rain also on the top of the mountains. But we expect tonight some snow to cover the wounds of our ram Pauli going to heaven - -

    Thanks goodness Micah is recovering!

    Best greetings from the Bavarian Forest from Dori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Micah! I feel for her. It's hard when Mama is sick! I love those turkeys.
    I drew Jolly today and I'm thinking about his envelope book and how to embellish it. Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad Micah had to catch the flu. Hopefully she'll feel better soon and none of the kids will catch the germs.
    Never heard of 'moos'. I thought at first they were book marks.
    How lucky you are to have a resident Pileated WP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. February is the perfect time of year to sit inside and watch the wildlife outside :) I'm sorry Micah got sick. This is a nasty flu season!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)