Tuesday, February 25, 2020

More Random Ramblings...

A smorgasbord of what's on my camera memory card! :)

First, I found this little hunter guy salt shaker at the thrift store. He didn't have a partner, but I thought he was pretty cute. He's wearing a coonskin cap, so I thought he went well with my little log cabin salt and pepper shakers.
I also found a book on a table, on the sidewalk, outside a thrift store. It was very old, with crumbly brown pages and I thought it would make good collage material. It was only a dollar, so I got it. When I looked at it closer I found out I might just want to read it before I rip it apart!

You'll come across several frosty pictures in the blog post. :)
The cats know how to spy on me. Barn cats.
Audrey (32) and her cousin Cali (next to her) have been playing 3rd/4th grade Community Ed basketball. I finally got to go watch. They are playing what they call a "consolation tournament".
The girl playing with Audrey's hair is a 4th grader! Audrey is a pee wee. One of the youngest in her class. There are a couple of other small ones.
They still have a lot to learn about the game, but Audrey has lots of chutzpah and energy! She loves basketball and has decided to do that instead of gymnastics. Her mom isn't crazy about her not liking gymnastics, but I'm all for keeping her off of balance beams and uneven parallel bars. Scary! LOL.



Some inchies I made for a Spring Inchie swap.




 Foxy Loxy came to visit. This guy stops by now and then.
 These were taken out my window.
 He's in no particular hurry.
 I think he's hunting for the aforementioned barn cats. We haven't lost any, so they must be pretty wily as well.

 The girls came over for a visit and some crafting.
 That's the fox again. Just below my window.
Have you guys seen this Busy Town game? I picked it up at the thrift store and it's kind of cool!
Well, that's all of the new photos I found. I wish I knew how to delete pictures from my camera. It will let me delete one or two, then refuses to let me do more. So, my memory card is sort of glutted with stuff I used once and wish I could clear out of there. Technology is not my friend.

I'm finishing up a double novel. It contains two George MacDonald books: The Curate's Awakening and The Lady's Confession. Still working on the Dayan autobiography, as well.

Thanks for stopping by!
God bless and shalom to all!

11 comments:

  1. O fine impressions! Stunny and funny!

    The dwarf-paintings are so sweet- you have sportive grandchildren - incredible snow, while here in Europe we have a very mild winter this year nearly without snow, but some crazy storms - OO the fox! FOXI! What a pretty stunny friend around your home - such a creative Lisa-home!


    Many greetings and a big compliment from Dori from the Bavarian Forest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
      Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
      Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com
      Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

      Delete
  2. I'm another one who has a hard time with anything techy. Good thing my son is available and generally fixes the problem within 5 minutes.
    You're keeping busy with painting and the grands. It makes these dreary days of winter go by quite fast. I sure am looking forward to Spring.
    I think it's amazing that you have a fox that visits your yard!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are now officially my go to for snow this winter. Keep those pictures coming! I can just hear the scrunch...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those snowy photos are gorgeous, but my favorites are the ones with your grands coming over to visit and playing. I can't wait to have grands who do that :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! so many beautiful pictures!!! those snow pictures and trees, so beautiful! we have not had really any snow at all this winter, unusual even for us! Ottawa, where I used to live, is getting tons of snow though! that fox is beautiful! glad the cats are wiley, such a great word. Looks like a really neat old book! fun about the your granddaughter playing basketball and the crafting you did with them! I love your art work! God bless you dear friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The fox is beautiful as is your place out in the country!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The fox is beautiful as is your place out in the country!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)