Saturday, July 13, 2013

Two, two, two swaps in one post...

I mailed off my ATC's for the Realistic Fruit and Vegetable swap, so here are the close-ups...

 
dragon fruit

 
eggplant

 
raspberry

 
turnip
 
 
Today I finished my cards for the Scavenger Hunt swap. You could use any media (collage, paint, colored pencil, etc.) but you had to include a fake coin, a tea bag, a bingo card, a skull and a paper clip. I have to buy some paper clips, but they're finished other than that. These took a lot more time than the ones I just paint! (I may not do these very often!)
 
 
 
 
 


Fun, fun, fun!
Shalom on your day.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely paintings on these cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all, Lisa! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun cards! I've been thinking about playing in that swap!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)