Tuesday, July 9, 2013

WOYWW!

Sorry, I missed last week! It was sort of hectic at work and I didn't have much oomph left for anything. But here I am, ready to visit desks around the globe as a partaker of the merriment in that thing which we like to call What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday!

To keep it short and sweet, here is my desk today. I've been painting watercolor ATC's of fruits and veggies for a swap. The four on the left just need some ink details before mailing. ATC's are about the only art I do these days. I think it's good practice for something bigger eventually.


I also received two great ATC's this week. The one in the upper right was from Linda at ATC's for All. Isn't it glorious? The one in the lower left corner is from Peggy at PeggyAplseeds, which was made for the WOYWW4 celebration. So pretty! You can see closer photos in my previous post.


I've been having a great day off drawing and painting. What could be better than that? I hope everyone has a great WOYWW. Have fun visiting desks all over this spinny ball we call Earth.

P.S.-I didn't actually get linked up to WOYWW this week. Oh well...I guess I'm playing by myself!

Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)