Monday, July 8, 2013

Yay! Received some beautiful ATC's today!

I just had to share the two ATC's I received today.

Thanks so much to Peggy for this beautiful ATC commemorating the 4th anniversary of WOYWW. It's just wonderful like all of Peggy's art!  This card came all the way from the Philippines, which makes it even more amazing! :)


The second card came from Linda. We each did a card with a Messianic flavor. I met Linda at ATC's for All and this was a personalized trade where we each choose the theme we want for our card. I think this is absolutely gorgeous! I will treasure this depiction of The Lion of Judah who is also known as my savior, Jesus. Thanks, Linda!


That's all for tonight. It's late!!
Shalom to all who read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)