Sunday, January 15, 2017

Horsin' around...

It's a lazy Sunday in Nevis. The kids and I visited a new church this morning because Micah has some friends there. It was good, but I think we'll keep going to church where we are. Adam said he doesn't like change. I have to admit, I have a strong inclination in that direction myself. The grandgirls are familiar with our Baptist church and they're involved in AWANA there. No real reason to change. In fact, I'm determined to get more involved. The new church was farther away, and I think I would hesitate to drive that far several times a week to be involved in all that's going on. Anyway, it was a learning experience. There are so many flocks one can be involved with. We're all part of His flock, and each small group can be a blessing to someone.

Well, I seem to be into horses today. I changed my header and did this ATC for someone at my swap site:
Five and a half months until my son's wedding! We will have lots of trip planning to do between now and then, plus some clothes to buy. I am not a clothes person, but I don't want to look like a frump when I meet Brooke and her family from Oregon. I know it will be HOT in Texas at the end of June, so cool is the word for clothes. Anyone have a favorite online place to buy dresses? We're out in the sticks here, so it's online or drive 90 miles to Fargo. We may do that. Micah does like to shop there sometimes. I tried to order a dress from Rose Gal, I think it's called. My card was rejected, but I found out from my bank that they block cards from being used on that site because it's in the UK and there is a lot of card fraud there. They offered to unblock my card, but I was a little nervous about it. Any advice would be appreciated! ;)

Oh! Son Josh and d-i-l Jess will also travel from Kentucky for the wedding. It will be a good little reunion!

Well, that's the most exciting thing happening right now. I just wanted to check in with the blogging world.

You all have a great week!
Shalom!

1 comment:

  1. Hallo, Lisa, WONDERFUL new header!

    The same action: my youngest son will marry on 15.th July 2017. What shall I dress? Hope to find something in my magic-box when time comes nearer. Best greetings from Dori!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)