Thursday, November 30, 2017

A gift for myself...

I was so long-winded in my last post, I don't have a lot to add, but...
I just ordered myself a Christmas gift. Thanks for the idea, MK! I saw this on your list of favorite books and I hope it's as good as the description sounds. What could be better than a childhood in an old castle in Tuscany! I'm looking forward to reading it! :)

I'm heading over to Micah's soon. I'm going to give her my left-over wrapping paper. (I'm all done!) Dollar Tree had some cute paper for $1 per roll, of course. But watch the labels! Some are 20 sq/ft and some are 50 sq/ft. All the same price. I got the bigger ones, so I have lots left over. :)

God bless and shalom, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE Toscana! My son Johannes was there in September, and he brought so beautiful impressions from there. Like heaven!
    It is a very good idea to make a Christmas-gift for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it is an enjoyable read! yay for great deal on wrapping paper! :) God bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I want to read that book too. Just checked and the local library doesn't have it. Is it new?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm glad you bought that book! I've read it 3 times, I think, and have to make myself wait to read it again, so I forget some of it :) I think you'll enjoy it. You can also research the family and the castle itself, and find out more about it online.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)