Saturday, August 4, 2018

A quick one from the library...

Feeling a little groggy this morning. The RV park I live in was overrun by pickups (about 15 of them), RVs and ATVs yesterday. (This is a TINY RV park.) They kept me up til about 3 a.m. with their boom boxes (at least boom-boom-boom was all I could hear) which were positioned about 50 feet from my bedroom wall. They turned it down SLIGHTLY at about 1:30, but it still kept me awake. I'm not sure if they're staying tonight. I'll mention it to my landlady, but she and her hubby aren't very brave about talking to customers. They look like a nice bunch of folks ranging in age from little kids to old folks, but they are surely thoughtless creatures. We had worship practice this morning, and it seems that I sing better after a sleepless night! Who knew?!?

Thanks to my niece, Hannah, for alerting me to the spammer in my comments who, apparently,thinks White Women are Scum. Hahahaha! I have duly deleted that comment. Hannah is a police officer in Kansas City. Glad she has my back! :)

I don't have a lot of new news; just a few ATCs I just mailed out. So, here ya go!
This was a Pick-a-Theme, so each card had been specifically requested as far as theme.
cactus terrarium

kitten with a ball of yarn

girl with doll

wolpertinger
Have a great day, everyone! I have high hopes of getting in a nap! :)
Shalom and love!



7 comments:

  1. I had to google 'wolpertinger'. I wondered if it was an animal you made up but surprisingly enough it is a mythological beast. Who knew!!

    I've had Spam comments almost every post lately but since I have to 'accept' any comments before they are published I can delete them right away. You wonder why they bother.

    Sorry about the inconsiderate campers. I hope they don't keep that up or you may have to walk over and 'have a word'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that same spammer (IDIOT) hit just about all of us bloggers. LOL One in every crowd!

    I hope that the "boomers" are gone tonight so you can get some sleep. Did you move into your RV full time? xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I just rent a trailer house that is a permanent part of the RV park. Just for a couple more months, I hope! :)

      Delete
  3. I just finished a little nap, Lisa! Love those ATCs - esp. the sweet kitty :) Sorry about your thoughtless vacationing neighbors. Yet another thing that will improve greatly when you move to your daughter's property! All in good time, but it's no fun losing sleep :(

    You're one of the few bloggers I know who allow commenters' comments to go straight into the comment thread without having to be approved by you. I delete lots of spammy comments so they never see the light of day. It's a bit of a pain, but might be worth it to try?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only remember getting spam comments maybe three times over all the years I've blogged, so I think it's worth it not to have to "accept" comments. :)

      Delete
  4. Oh bummer! I think you need a bunch of fans and air cleaners going so they can drown out all that party noise.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)