Monday, August 13, 2018

Oh, Sully...

Micah's recent Facebook post contained these two photos and this bit of text:

"If you’ve never fallen asleep while crawling up your deck stairs, are you even “life-ing” right? 😂😂 This poor boy has been falling asleep in the strangest and most uncomfortable places lately, but I guess...he is a man after all. 😂 I even managed to pick him up from here, change his diaper and clothes and get him in the car to run some errands without a peep.😅 This last month of being one is tough! But he’s a keeper!"😍


 He doesn't give up until he's plum tuckered out!

How do you like my iPad holder? :) I've downloaded a few podcasts to listen to.

See the sun between those bare branches? This was Saturday. The smoke from the Canadian wildfires was really bad. Much better today. I hope things are going better in Canada as well! 
Well, that's a short update from the library. I hope you're all doing well! Thanks for stopping by and SHALOM to everyone!

7 comments:

  1. The picture of Sully fast asleep half up the stairs is priceless. My youngest son was one who fell asleep in all sorts of places. I remember him asleep with his head up on the hard slate hearth one day while the rest of the family was loudly visiting etc.. ( Did I mention he was an adult by that time??)

    We have an air advisory out; the sun appears to be red. All because of the fires. We need a good rain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to see this post! What a cutie pie!!! Kids do just fall asleep! :) I hope you are having a peaceful day today!!! thanks for your comment on my blog, it really blessed me!!! and nice ipad holder, looks great! :) and versatile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Recently, I fell asleep on the dog bed in front of the fireplace. When you're tired, you're tired...lol. God keep you safe and yes, like the holder...well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, Sully! Such an impressive person he is!

    Here in Germany we also have burning forests. Its hot and dry. We don't have a lot of hay for the animals. Several farmers in the North think about slaughtering their cows because they don't have enough hay. I pray to GOD for hay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Praying with you for hay for your animals, Dori!

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)