Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Christmas joy among the munchkins!

We had a nice Christmas breakfast compliments of Adam. He's a willing and good cook. :)

After breakfast we opened gifts.
Bedheads and Christmas pajamas abounded. The big hit of the morning was a play kitchen. Dad Adam spent 7 HOURS putting it together. It took him all night! And this is a guy who's mechanically gifted. I told him that's a "classic Christmas memory". ;)
Della preps fruit.
Sully sautes veggies...



Ole "Blood and Guts" Hazel was excited to do a little operating.
Audrey got a puzzle for age 10+. She's 7. Grandma shouldn't have been so confident about her abilities, but it will wait for later.
She was a good sport about it.
Lots of Legos and Magnetiles were received. They were actually for the kids, but Adam couldn't resist.

Mama Micah and Thatcher watched the frenzy from afar.
Here are a few of the little decorations I put up for Christmas. I'm sort of a minimalist...



There's a tiny, blurry little nativity in there somewhere.

 I couldn't resist this cute little Christmas tablecloth at Walmart. :)


The next two days I'll be babysitting the four youngest for a few hours a day while Micah goes to chiropractor and midwife appointments. Then, maybe we'll be done with those for a while! There will be heavy use of Netflix and iPads. Sorry, this granny can't take the chaos for too long, lol. And that's why they love me! :)

Merry Christmas, everyone! I'll let you know when the moving begins. Not quite yet! :)
Shalom!

2 comments:

  1. You added just the right little touches of Christmas in your little place. I'm sure the kids will love being with you more than usual for the next days. You may have to take a nap every afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your decorations!

    Merry Christmas, Dear Lisa! Christ is born! Have fun with the little ones and yes, make it work for you with all the props necessary!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)