Saturday, December 29, 2018

This is what we're doing...

It got deeper than this. I had actually brushed snow off this side of the car so I could get inside and get my CD's. :)



I was snowed in Thursday. Later that night the landlord plowed us out, but I wasn't going anywhere at that time of day. Friday I tried to get out, but the snow had drifted enough during the night that I got stuck. Adam happened to be at a nearby gas station, so he came over and helped me get unstuck and back into my parking spot. One more day at home. Later last evening the landlord plowed again, and, YEAH, I got out finally this morning so I could get mail and do laundry! It was well below zero last night, and slightly above now. I'm typing from Micah's place...
Good times!
Just a quick note for now! Hope everyone had a great Christmas!
Shalom.

3 comments:

  1. From way down here, being snowed in almost sounds fun! It was so warm today: 68 and sunny. We walked around Oriental in t-shirts, enjoyed ice cream, and generally felt like it was April.
    When you're snowed in with the kiddos, you should read them Whittier's "Snowbound" poem, if they haven't heard it before. It's so cute and fun, a lovely story and imaginative for the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lot of snow!

    The children are very beautiful! VERY!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)