Saturday, July 27, 2019

Computer fix on Monday...

My computer guy said if I brought my laptop in early on Monday he could maybe have it done by the end of the day. So, that's the plan!

My MRI showed no problem with disks or pinched nerves in the neck area. On August 8th I'm going to a clinic in Bemidji for something called a nerve induction study. It involves attaching little electrodes on my arm and shoulder. They're trying to see if something is pinched in my shoulder or somewhere in my arm. Anyway, I'm glad there was no disk problem.

Josh ran a 5k this morning in our little town. It's part of our Muskie Days Festival. I accompanied him as his cheering section. It was a fun little morning jaunt and I got to visit with a few friends who were also cheering on family members. He ran it in a little over 22 minutes. There were several young folks, some I think were part of the cross-country team from the high school, who came in before him. But Josh did well competing against himself. This 5k is a fund-raiser for the cross-country team.

I donated a bunch of books to our free library box on the porch of the local ice cream shop. Then I drove to our neighboring town and saw a garage sale sign. Whoops! I brought home about the same number of books as I had gotten rid of! Since I can't post photos, here's a list. These ladies had an awesome collection!

*Book of Comforts-Elizabeth Goudge
*Chronicles of Fairacre-Miss Read
*Barbara Bush-Reflections
*The House on the Cliff-D.E. Stevenson
*Listening Valley-D.E. Stevenson
*Celia's House-D.E. Stevenson
*The Shepherd's Castle-George MacDonald
*The Highlander's Last Song-George MacDonald
*First Light-Thoene
*Second Touch-Thoene

I'm really glad to have some Miss Read books in my personal collection. I'm also looking forward to the Elizabeth Goudge book!

Well, enough text without photos for now! Hopefully, I can add  pictures with my next post. :)

Everyone have a great weekend!
Shalom!

2 comments:

  1. Ah interesting! I also have a problem with my nerve in my left leg. Maybe this way you do is a good idea to find the problem. Let me please know the result - - -

    Nightgreetings to you, dear Lisa,from Dori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the doctor appointment goes well!!! Those DE Stevenson books are WONDERFUL! What finds!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)