Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Low disk space...

My computer is telling me I've used up almost all of my disk space on my hard drive (or whatever). I'm not surprised, since I've had this computer for 9 years. But I'm not taking chances on trying to do anything myself. I've clicked on the box that comes up where the computer offers to clear out some space for me, but it isn't enough to make much difference. So, I may need to take this to my computer geeks. Josh said he isn't confident about how to do it either. SO, that means I can't upload new photos right now. Shoot. I wanted to show you my little bird's nest in a jar! I found it in a little raspberry bush that had fallen over. The nest was empty and no sign of eggs. Very cute little nest.

Nathan's at the dentist having some teeth pulled. I'm praying a lot and so are his parents. There may be some laughing gas involved. Hopefully, all will go well.

Here's another picture from the grands visiting their other Grammy Lisa. This is Grampy Ken leading them on an expedition. (I thought I should at least put one photo in this post. This one was already uploaded, lol.)

I was really exhausted this morning, so I took a nap and feel better. I think I'll take the day off from walking in case I'm overdoing that. On my walk yesterday I felt very tired for about the last 3/4 of a mile. Kind of like I couldn't find the right place to focus in order to walk straight. I didn't have the energy I had when I started. I'm thinking it might be because I had a blended coffee (Micah treated me. What could I say?) on an empty stomach right before. Coffee does funny things to me. It doesn't energize me!

I went in for an MRI yesterday. Interesting experience. Checking out my neck/shoulder to see why my arm is still tingling. I should hear from the doctor eventually.

Still reading Trusting God in a Twisted World by Elisabeth Elliot. (It comes up under a slightly different title on Amazon. I think it's something like Reflections On Asking God Why, which is the subtitle on my copy.) I love her wisdom and dry humor.

I'm finding tons of wild bergamot on this little farm. I thought it was only the one little patch. Now I'm seeing lots out in the pasture. I think they're so pretty.

I didn't make this, but I thought it would add a splash of color. :)


Thanks for stopping by! I'll be visiting!
Shalom.

3 comments:

  1. Lisa, are you able to delete any photos from your computer? Photos, and esp. videos, take up so much space. But I'm no techy myself.
    I hope you get to the bottom of your tingly arm. I was also SO lethargic in the winter/spring. Could not seem to motivate myself. I think I was depressed? But my trip to Mississippi seemed to jolt me out of whatever was wrong. That, plus I've started taking a multi-vitamin that has iron in it too. It's chewable. Only 44% of the iron I need daily, but i think it's a big improvement. Anyway, I'm feeling so much better, less sleepy, exhausted. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your computer geeks can solve the space problem.
    I hope the naps can solve the energy problem too.
    I look forward to seeing the little nest-in-a-jar by and by. Also would like to see what wild Bergamot looks like. I suppose I could just google it, couldn't I!! Bergamot mildews terribly here in our wet Springs although I've seen some nice plants under an overhanging roof where they were protected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Low disk space is a very depressing thought. :-( I hope you can get some improvement there. I have had this situation on my desktop in the past, and on my phone, in its way. It seems that the very nature of technology is to make us frequently out-of-date and hampered.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)