Sunday, July 28, 2019

Misty Minnesota Morning

I was up at 5 this morning and decided to make a cup of coffee and go outside to admire the misty sunrise. Sort of like a Folgers commercial.



Yes, I can upload pictures now! I think I've saved myself a trip to the computer repair shop! What did I do to "fix" my computer? I emptied the recycle bin!! Twelve thousand plus items! That freed up 5 GB of disk space. Ha ha. I don't think I've ever emptied it. At least not in many years. Gee whiz. Anyway, Yay!

And here are a few photos I didn't get a chance to post before.

Granny Marigold asked what my wild bergamot looks like. Here it is! :)


And GM also wanted to see my bird nest in a jar.


Here are pictures of those books I got at the garage sale (in living color).

 And a few ATCs I just sent in for the Foreign Text swap. The cards just had to include a bit of foreign language text.

So, this is just a little catching up post to get some of these photos posted. I hope to stay current on deleting photos from My Pictures after putting them on the blog. I'm getting thousands of photos on there and many of them aren't photos I want to save forever. Like pics of my books. Some things like ATCs and family stuff I'll keep, but some things I just take  pictures of to put here and I don't necessarily want to save them. It's also time to transfer a lot of my photos to a separate hard drive for storage. (Sort of thinking out loud here.)

Happy Sunday, everyone!
Shalom!



5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear your solution was easy! How did you get the idea to empty the Recycle Bin?

    Were you drinking Folgers coffee during your misty sunrise?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the idea to empty the recycle bin just came out of the blue Duh, right? And, yes, I was drinking Folgers,lol.

      Delete
  2. Wow! That's amazing, and makes me want to go check my trash on my computer ... have I ever emptied it? Hmm. Good job!!

    I am not a little jealous of your books finds. A Goudge!! And Miss Read!! Plus 2 Stevensons! Wow - that is fabulous, and I need to come shop at your stores :)

    I understand about the deleting of photos. My phone gets overloaded like that. I keep select photos on it, and some on my laptop, but the others go away. I think they all get stored in Google Photos, but I'm not responsible for that storage, thankfully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for your computer working! Such GREAT book finds!! do let me / us know when you read them! praying that you have a peaceful day tomorrow! a HUG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lisa, I love your bird nest in a jar, I had one but never thought to place it in a jar so, not surprisingly, mine began to disintegrate - if I find another I will know what to do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)