Sunday, July 7, 2019

Lazy Sunday...

Other than going to church this morning I've been just lying around. I'm kind of tired. Probably from the 3 mile walk yesterday and the heat. I'm going to take a day off of walking today and hope to be peppier tomorrow.

I found some cool cloud photos in my camera. I took them a few days ago when a storm was on its way; though we didn't get much of anything.

I also took a few at the beach. It was an overcast day, so they didn't come out well. I've gone to sit there a couple of times in the last week or so. Even when the water is full of boats and people, the park itself is pretty quiet. A good place to people watch and reflect.

A favorite bench. I've taken my canvas chair the last couple of times. Even better!

This is my most recent ATC swap. It was called Macro ATCs.



I think I'm going to go outside and enjoy the evening. Too much time spent inside today! Thanks for dropping by! Shalom.

4 comments:

  1. I love cloud watching. A clear sky is never as interesting as one with some clouds. Often we'll have totally grey skies; those I don't find very inspiring.
    I hope you got rested up and ready for a new week. I hope it's a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun art! :) lovely bench and water pictures! looks peaceful! great that you made it to church! we did too! :) the heat really can tire oneself out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cloud pictures! These beautiful places to walk and sit are such a gift.

    I have found in the last decade that for me, only moderate exercise can be done every day if I want to do anything else with that day! If I'm going to work harder at exercising, it has to be less frequent. I'll have to start over again when I get home from VA as I've done way too little here!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the little honeybee.
    A day of real rest is a most lovely thing. Glad you got one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)